With “an exhaustive focus on intentionality,” the Association of National Advertisers’ Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) is setting the stage later this month for a two-day “Diverse Media GrowthFronts” event.
The ANA group says it intends to provide “a fully immersive experience for all stakeholders to set the stage for rich conversation, education and transaction.”
The event is scheduled for February 28-29 at CUNY Graduate Center, caddy-corner from the Empire State Building on Fifth Avenue between 33rd and 34th Streets.
Sponsors include Verizon, Publicis Groupe, Procter & Gamble Co., Target, General Motors, Omnicom Media Group, AARP and Kenvue.
Segments represented include Asian, Black, Hispanic, LGBTQ and Native/Indigenous.
What are the objectives of the event?
- Enlighten marketplace about the diverse media space in order to understand who the players are, what the challenges and opportunities are and how to best engage in space.
- Provide media entities invited access to key media buying stakeholders to faster relationships in the media space so that media entities can share their capabilities.
- Provide mentorship and support to smaller, less experienced media entities in order to get them to a place where they’re better able to compete and gain access to investment.
- Grow relationships, increase metrics and capabilities so that media entities will be able to show results/KPIs on investments
- Increase capabilities to provide programming to investors, learn programmatic and analytics in order to increase revenue/scale in the diverse media space.