Emmis’ Austin Partner Secures Full Market Translator


Fifteen years ago, Emmis Communications agreed to a partnership with Virginia-based Sinclair Telecable to acquire six radio stations in the Texas state capital for $105 million.

This deal gave Emmis a 50.1% controlling interest in the stations, with Sinclair Telecable taking the remaining 49.9%.

Now, Sinclair Telecable has invested nearly $1 million in an FM translator with nearly full market coverage.

What do Sinclair Telecable and Emmis have in mind? 

Please Login to view this premium content. (Not a member? Join Today!)