WASHINGTON, D.C. — America’s Public Television Stations (APTS) has revealed the results of the election of its board leaders and board members. This will see the most recent former FCC Chair become an at-large member, starting February 26.
That would be Ajit Pai, today a partner at Searchlight Capital Partners.
Along with Pai’s arrival are a trio of newly elected trustees:
- Clarence “C.C” Copeland, President and CEO of Louisiana Public Broadcasting
- Diana Enzi, Lay Trustee of Wyoming PBS in Riverton, Wyo.
- Susan Reardon, Lay Trustee of PBS SoCal in Los Angeles
The re-elected trustees are:
- Eric Easter, Lay Trustee of WHUT in Washington, D.C.
- Anthony Hayes, President and CEO of WMHT in Troy, N.Y.
- Ambassador Gaddi H. Vasquez, Lay Trustee/Former Board Member of PBS SoCal in Los Angeles
Meanwhile, the following executives are still in place:
- Franz Joachim, General Manager and CEO of New Mexico PBS in Albuquerque, has been re-elected Chair.
- Dolores Fernandez Alonso, President and CEO of South Florida PBS in Miami, has been re-elected Professional Vice Chair.
- David Steward II, Past Board Chair of Nine PBS in St. Louis, has been re-elected Lay Vice Chair.
The officers and trustees will begin their terms on Tuesday, February 27.