Lincoln Financial Media’s ‘790 the Ticket’ (WAXY-AM Miami) has signed a new multi-year contract with The Miami HEAT to become the new radio home for the HEAT, taking them from WINZ-AM The Sports Animal (Clear Channel).
As part of the agreement, in addition to play-by-play action of every pre-season, regular season and post-season HEAT game, 790 The Ticket will provide the following exclusive content:
• Pre-Game and Post-Game Shows – 60 minutes prior to the start of each HEAT game and after with Jonathan Zaslow and Tommy Tighe.
• Daily HEAT Show – Monday through Friday during the 9:00 a.m. hour with host Jorge Sedano.
• HEAT Game Day Program – Various HEAT guests with the Sports Brothers from 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. (weekend dates and times to be determined).
• Daily “Dos Minutos with the Miami HEAT” Segment – Two minutes of the hottest HEAT news each day hosted by Jorge Sedano along with Miami HEAT game broadcasters Mike Inglis, John Crotty, Eric Reid, Tony Fiorentino, Jason Jackson and Jose Pañeda.
• HEAT Weekly Show – An in-depth, behind the scenes look at the HEAT each week (date and time TBD).
790 the Ticket, the excusive home for ESPN Radio in the market, is also the flagship radio station for Florida Marlins baseball.