FOX’s Animation Domination lineup ranked #2 last night among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 and #1 (tie) in Teens. THE SIMPSONS and FAMILY GUY were the top two rated entertainment programs of the night in Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Teens.
· NFL OVERRUN: 6.1/17
· NFL OVERRUN / THE O.T.: 4.3/11
· THE SIMPSONS: 3.4/9, up +3% from two weeks ago and was the highest rated entertainment program of the night among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34)
· BOB’S BURGERS: 2.1/5, up +17% from last week in Adults 18-49 and up +15% in Total Viewers (4.6 vs. 4.0 Mil)
· FAMILY GUY: 2.8/7, down one-tenth (-3%) from two weeks ago and was the highest rated entertainment program among Teens
· AMERICAN DAD: 2.2/5, up +5% from last week in Adults 18-49 and up +12% in Total Viewers
ABC ran an original America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/4, down -13%), followed by the holiday specials Disney’s Prep & Landing (1.4/3) and Prep & Landing 2: Naughty vs. Nice (1.4/3). From 9-11pm, the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie Christmas with Holly delivered a 1.8/4.
Following 60 Minutes (1.9/5, up +19%) the two-hour season finale of CBS’ Amazing Race (2.6/6) matched the show’s lowest season finale rating ever, down -21% from its comparable performance last fall (3.3/7 on 12/11/11). The Mentalist (1.6/4) was down -11% from its most recent original (1.8/5 on 11/25/12).
Due to the nature of live sports, Fast Nationals for NBC are approximate. In addition, note that NBC’s 7pm NFL Pre-Game will be sustained by Nielsen. Following Football Night In America at 7pm (2.3/6), 730p (3.3/9) and 8pm (5.4/13), NBC’s Sunday Night Football Game 14: Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers posted a 6.9/17 from 8:30-11:00pm, up from last week’s Sunday Night Football Game 13 (PHI Eagles vs. DAL Cowboys), which delivered a 6.6/16 from 8:30-11pm in the Fast Nationals before rising to a 7.4/18 from 8:31-11:28pm in the Finals.