Close Encounter in Fresno


SoldA deal for the Channel 7 outlet in Fresno CA has made it to the finish line. The transaction was announced back in April. Broker: Kalil & Co. Inc.

The station is KAIL-TV. It’s an MNT affiliate.

The seller is Trans America Broadcasting Corporation, headed by President Gerardo Borrego.

The buyer is Aperio Communications LLC. Manager Joshua Castro signed off on the transfer application. Castro and others are members of 559 Broadcasting LLC, which holds a 30% stake in Aperio. The remaining 70% is held by HME Equity Partners LLC.

The price is $3,000,000 cash.