There’s a new Vice President of Data Science at a Somerville, N.J.-based market research agency that’s made a strong impact in both the audio entertainment industry and in the U.S. election scene.
The hire is part of a big growth initiative in the works at Edison Research.
Taking the new role at Edison is Clint Stevenson. It’s a return to Edison for Stevenson, as he spent 8 years as the firm’s Chief Statistician and Lead Data Scientist from November 2006-November 2014.
He was most recently the Principal Data Scientist at Oracle.
Edison has been the sole provider of exit polling to the National Election Pool (NEP) since 2003. In mid-2017, the company was also awarded the sole contract to provide vote count data to the NEP.
Given the growth at Edison, it is doubling its current square footage while giving promotions to several individuals.
As of now, the following have these new roles:
- Rob Farbman – Executive Vice President
- Melissa Kiesche – Senior Vice President
- Tom Webster – Senior Vice President
- Nicole Beniamini – Vice President
- Randall Brown – Vice President
- Megan Lazovick – Vice President
- Mary Meyn – Vice President
- Johanna Roche – Vice President
- Laura Silvia – Vice President, Digital Operations and Information Technology
Edison conducts survey research and provides strategic information to such clients as Entercom, Pandora and Univision.