BIA/Kelsey on Wednesday is hosting a no-cost webinar focused on programmatic’s coming to local TV.
The session, set for the 2 p.m. Eastern, comes as the media data analysis company prepares to release its quarterly update on the topic that is growing in importance. The report is due by the end of this week.
“Programmatic TV is a complicated landscape with lots of players that is in an evolutionary not revolutionary phase,” BIA/Kelsey notes.
The webinar will be hosted by BIA/Kelsey Managing Director Rick Ducey and U.S. International Media’s Mitch Oscar.
- Larry Allen, VP of Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions, Turner
- Brendan Condon, President, AdMore
- Nick Garraomone, SVP of eBusiness Operations and Research, NCC Media
- Andrea Pimienta, Manager of Digital Client Solutions, Nielsen
- Jes Santoro, SVP of Programmatic and Advanced TV Sales, TubeMogul
- Michele Toller, VP of Media Marketing, Empower MediaMarketing
Topics to be discussed include key partnerships, compatibilities and issues with programmatic vs. traditional TV selling, agencies and their acceptance of programmatic TV, and a timeline for how programmatic trading will impact the local TV market.
A Q&A period will follow the program.
Registration may be done at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2423378981087345666
The webinar comes after BIA/Kelsey revealed that an online version of its MEDIA Access Pro data and analytical software service is now available.