Victorville, CA – El Dorado Broadcasters Victorville, CA is seeking a candidate to fill an open full time position in our Traffic Department.
JOB TITLE: Radio Traffic Assistant
REPORTS TO: Traffic Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To assemble official daily commercial/programming logs which direct the programming departments to air commercials and programs at the correct time
EXPERIENCE: Clerical and data entry preferred. Media background preferred. Knowledge of Marketron software is beneficial.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Ability to accurately and quickly input data is required; ability to use business application software required; must be organized and able to prioritize work; must be able to maintain accurate records, to add and subtract accurately; must be able to work under strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure; must have ability to interact effectively with a variety of personalities; must have ability to problem-solve.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assemble official commercial/programming log for assigned station(s) to create an official log.
• Accurately inputting sales orders and copy instructions, scheduling commercials.
• Perform daily reconciliation of logs.
Other Duties Include:
• Coordinate scheduling of network commercials and programs. This includes accessing of information from the network, scheduling commercials and make goods, completing affidavits, contacting networks to request missing affidavits and solving discrepancies.
• Complete affidavits for barter programs. This includes coordinating make good commercials.
• Maintain file of official logs as directed.
• Assist Director of Traffic with completion of logs as needed, and provide back up as needed.
• Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Traffic, Business Manager or General Manager.
HOURS: M–F 8:30am-5:30pm. Additional hours may be required due to business necessity.
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to [email protected]
No phone calls please.
El Dorado Broadcasters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.