Phoenix, AZ – ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona is looking for a qualified commercial production videographer who is responsible for shooting, editing, script writing and creative development of commercials, sales videos and promotional spots.
• Shoot multiple formats of video using a variety of video and audio equipment for short, medium and long-format projects including: commercial spots, billboards, sales presentations, promotional spots and programming.
• Edit video project using Final Cut Pro-X and Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
• Manage video and audio media libraries.
• Work with clients, talent and account executives on scripting and creative direction of commercial and promotional content, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Create and manage shooting and editing schedules to align with customer and sales department needs and meet all deadlines.
• Drive company vehicles on various assignments.
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by the Sales Department and the General Sales Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of Final Cut Pro-X, Adobe Creative Suite, Audio Editing software, various ENG and DSLR cameras and recording devices and digital based video storage and servers are a must.
If you have a link to your recent work, please cut and paste your link into your profile.
The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) serves audiences and businesses through a growing portfolio of television, radio and digital media brands. Scripps is one of the nation’s largest independent TV station owners, with 33 television stations in 24 markets and a reach of nearly one in five U.S. households. It also owns 34 radio stations in eight markets. Scripps also runs an expanding collection of local and national digital journalism and information businesses, including multi-platform satire and humor brand Cracked, podcast industry leader Midroll Media and over-the-top video news service Newsy. Scripps also produces television shows including “THE LIST” and “The Now,” runs an award-winning investigative reporting newsroom in Washington, D.C., and serves as the long-time steward of the nation’s largest, most successful and longest-running educational program, the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Founded in 1878, Scripps has held for decades to the motto, “Give light and the people will find their own way.”
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
The Perks at ABC15:
• A #thinkDIFFERENT culture that values new ideas and actually acts on them.
• One of the most beautiful TV station buildings you’ll ever work within!
• Voted BEST news website and BEST evening newscast in the Valley. We love to win, but we don’t brag (too much).
• A place where your work gets seen and interacted with by millions of people each and every month.
• 300 sunny days a year, along with the best “winter” you’ll ever experience!
• A culture that values leaders at every level and puts a premium on promoting from within.
• Generous paid time-off policies that start from day one.
• A commitment to YOUR health that includes full benefits and annual wellness incentives.
• A place where you can feel proud of where you work, knowing the station’s commitment is to take action for our community and make Arizona a better place to live.
TELEVISION STATION KNXV ABC15 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this position, please visit us at our External Career Center: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1060841&d=External and search for requisition #12784