Pocatello, ID – KPVI Channel 6 in Pocatello, Idaho has a full time opening for a Traffic Assistant/Receptionist for our NBC station. Ideal candidate must have the ability to accurately and quickly input data; ability to use business application software; must be organized and able to prioritize work; must maintain accurate records; must be able to work under strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure; must have ability to interact effectively with a variety of personalities; must have ability to problem solve.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of OSI software beneficial
• Keyboard skills and ability to work a switchboard
• Understanding of broadcasting, reception, and sales
• Strong Data Entry and Reporting Skills
• Understanding of Microsoft office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service oriented, team player
• Organized, confident, with attention to detail
• Reliable, polite, punctual
• Information management
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation
• Successfully coordinate traffic with various clients, agencies, media buyers, and spot distribution facilities and apply traffic by daily deadline.
• Assist in identifying and resolving traffic and spot related discrepancies.
• Provide back-up as needed for sister station.
• Accurate record keeping and filing of commercial traffic documents and correspondences.
• Answering of phones, referring inquiries and provide information to callers.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting people entering the organization, direct, all visitors, and deal with queries from the public and customers.
• Maintains security by screening guests, following procedures; monitoring logbook; and monitoring visitor access by maintaining security awareness
• Receive, send, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area
• Responsible for providing general administrative sales support to General Manager and Account Executives
• Assists Account Executives with traffic orders and accounting, ledgers, and other needs.
• Assist in filing of sales records
• Performs other duties as assigned.
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please e-mail your resume to [email protected]
Idaho Broadcast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Filed Under Television Careers