Ferndale, MI – Description: Be a part of one of the most dynamic stations in America! 105.1 The BOUNCE, is looking for a Show Producer, who will be responsible for working with hosts to create one of the most compelling and top rated shows in the market. The ideal candidate will participate in show development, show coordination, audio production, interactive content, and other duties. Must be a highly motivated self-starter who works well in a Team environment.
– Exceptional production skills including experience with industry standard automation software such as (but not limited to) Audio Vault, Adobe Audition, and Voxxpro;
– Ability to meet deadlines and thrive under pressure;
– Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
– Strong organization and time management skills;
– Experience with HTML and ability to oversee show page on station website as well as build/maintain show footprint on social media; and,
– A minimum of two years producing a mid, large or major market show.
Last Date for Consideration: February 28, 2017
Applicants May E-mail: [email protected]
No Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Filed Under Radio Careers