SHOUTcast monetizing streams via TargetSpot
Just months after joining Radionomy, SHOUTcast is launching a new service which includes audience monetization with the integration of the TargetSpot ad network. Additional tools and capabilities to support the needs of today’s online radio stations are also part of this new service. These enhancements are available to selected SHOUTcast broadcasters, and CDN partners.
The new features include:
• Audience monetization regardless of how they listen – using SHOUTcast’s new server-side targeted ad injection and the TargetSpot ad network
• Streaming – High quality stream hosting at no cost
• Unlimited listeners – No more maxing out slots, SHOUTcast now supports unlimited listeners
• Integration with TargetSpot’s Ad Network in US and France (with Germany and Spain coming later this year)
• Built-in listener analytics (stats tools)
• Easily build your audience through SHOUTcast’s strategic partners and platforms
• In the tradition of SHOUTcast, there is no cost for all of these features
“Our team has been working very hard to reinvigorate the SHOUTcast platform with the most advanced and professional tools currently available in the market,” said Thierry Ascarez, VP Business Development – US Country Manager.
“We are happy to announce that beginning today SHOUTcast stations can enjoy an immediate monetization solution and better tools to grow their audience. Now, making money from your audience involves only a simple step.” said Alexandre Saboundjian, CEO.