Senior Manager, Traffic
Wayne, PA – Job Summary:
Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the traffic department(s). include providing leadership, communication, technical expertise and operational integration within and between all departments in the designated group. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
• Interacts with internal staff and external clients, as required, to ensure that ad campaigns are managed properly.
• Monitors and analyzes existing campaigns to ensure quality performance on a daily basis.
• Optimizes and reallocates inventory as needed.
• Provides resolution to complex and exception issues.
• Troubleshoots technical issues. Evaluates and researches lost/dropped revenue (when applicable) and provide feedback to Sales/Operations management.
• Creates traffic reporting, traffic related documentation. Develops process to review internal procedures which will enhance operations.
• Coordinates communication and direction vendors and internal business partners to ensure department operates effectively and efficiently in meeting goals defined. Assists Senior Management in the evaluation of operational and technological needs to keep our competitive advantage in the industry both from as sales and operational perspective.
• Recruits hires, trains and develop department personnel. Provides direction to the department regarding corporate, division and regional goals, business plans and initiatives. Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to the team and direct reports. Monitors the team execution of functions and the adherence to established policies.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Click HERE to apply
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Filed Under Television Careers