Liberty Interactive To Acquire Balance Of HSN, Inc.

0

In a move that it sees as having several upsides, Liberty Interactive will acquire the 62% of HSNi it does not already own in an all-stock transaction. HSNi consists of HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer, and Cornerstone, which is comprised of leading home and apparel lifestyle brands. Liberty Interactive currently owns 38.2% of HSNi as well as shopping network QVC. It will acquire the remaining 61.8% stake, making it a wholly-owned subsidiary, attributed to the QVC Group tracking stock.

Click here to Login & view the full article & read our famous RBR+TVBR observation (Not a member? Join Today!)

You do not have permission to view the comments.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *