Ferndale, MI – Description: Beasley Media Group Detroit is seeking a part-time Event Staff who is interested in learning more about event marketing, promotions and broadcasting. As part of the Event Staff, you will gain exposure for the radio stations at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events as well as other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts. Candidates must be detail-oriented, creative and outgoing. They must have strong communications and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station(s) in a positive manner. Candidates must demonstrate web/internet knowledge, and must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. All candidates must possess a desire to learn more about promotions and marketing strategies for radio. Candidate must be physically capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events.
– Set up, execute, and breakdown of station appearances;
– Represent the station in a positive manner;
– Maintain station vehicle and prize inventory;
– Interact with clients at sales appearances;
– Uphold appropriate station image at all events;
– Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
– Communicate with Promotion Coordinator before and after events;
– Assist with training interns; and,
– Must have current valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to travel throughout the market area.
Last Date For Consideration: Until filled.
Applicants May Email: [email protected] No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.