Wayne, PA – Responsible for managing overall operations of traffic department(s), include providing leadership, communication, technical expertise and operational integration within and between all departments in the designated group. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
• Manages the Traffic operations to ensure commercial advertisements run per a client’s contract. Provides vision and direction to the department regarding corporate, division and regional goals, business plans and initiatives.
• Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to the department management, vendors, and works with other departmental leaders to ensure priorities are met. Monitors the team execution of functions and the adherence to established policies.
• Establishes, modifies and enforces operational deadlines. Resolves schedule problems. Provide resolution to complex and exception operational issues, and manages the high-level escalation issues from both internal and external sources.
• Approves and overseas implementation of advertising traffic schedule.
• Evaluates operational and technological needs to keep our competitive advantage in the industry both from as sales and operational perspective.
• Recruits, hires, trains and develop department personnel. Provides direction to the department regarding corporate, division and regional goals, business plans and initiatives. Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to the team and direct reports. Monitors the team execution of functions and the adherence to established policies.
• Assists leadership team in developing and managing annual budget.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Click HERE to apply
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Filed Under Television Careers