Digital and Radio Sales Executive
Spokane, WA – KXLY Radio Group includes well-known brands like 92.9 KZZU, The Big 99.9 Coyote Country, Rock 94 ½, Hot 96.9, KXLY AM 920/100.7, 700 ESPN and Phase 3 Digital.
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
KXLY Radio Group representing Phase 3 Digital is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our digital and radio advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative digital products and radio stations.
TITLE: Digital and Radio Sales Executive
HOURS: Business Hours as needed
REPORTS TO: Radio Local Sales Manager
• Prospect for qualified local businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (CNA); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of KXLY Radio Group’s many assets for clients: Digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, audience extension and digital marketing services Broadcast and Online radio.
• Leverage our live event platforms through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
• Create new relationships with local businesses in our area.
• Work with local marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
• Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
• Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
• Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
• Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
• Goal oriented, a strong work ethic, and a strong desire to learn.
• Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
• Knowledge and experience with digital media.
• The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
• Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
• Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link for online application instructions:
Or mail application, resume, and cover letter to:
KXLY BROADCAST GROUP
500 W. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
*PLEASE SPECIFY REFERRAL SOURCE IN YOUR COVER LETTER
*NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Filed Under Radio Careers