Chief Revenue Officer
Missouri – Would you like to put your people skills to work and develop a powerful sales team? Our privately owned company has opening for a Chief Revenue Officer in the Mid Missouri area. If you have been looking to join a company that is more interested in Main Street than it is in Wall Street and you have a true entrepreneurial spirit, you may be the right fit for our organization. We are privately owned and client-focused. We are not part of a big public company which means we have no corporate bureaucrats. We believe in supplying the right resources to develop our people and the freedom to solve our clients marketing needs. We believe in rewarding success, not putting limits on your potential. Earning a piece of the business and having an equity (ownership) position is a strong possibility for the right candidate.
Major Responsibilities of This Position:
• Coaching in the office and in the field (woohoo – not stuck in the office all day)
• Selling along with your team
• Developing relationships with your sellers and their Key Accounts
• Training new hires in our selling systems
• Developing the sales skills of the current staff
• Creating Expense and Revenue Budgets (ok – it’s like pulling teeth but it has to be done)
• Weekly meetings with your team to project and forecast revenue
• A “can do” attitude to keep your sales people motivated and excited to work
• Recruiting the best in the business
• Having fun almost every day (we can’t guarantee every day – but most of them)
Desired Skills and Experience:
• An understanding of the Broadcast industry and helping our business be profitable.
• Proven ability to lead a team and hold them accountable
• Sales Management experience and a track record of successfully achieving revenue goals a big plus – a real passion for winning
• Computer literacy, comfortable using a CRM system and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to get people to do what you need them to do
• Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem and immediately begins to fix it
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All resumes and applications will remain confidential.
Please send resume to: [email protected]
Filed Under Radio Careers