Advertising Week kicks off 9/29
iHeartMedia’s Bob Pittman, Entercom’s David Field and Radio Advertising Bureau’s Erica Farber (pictured) are just three of the individuals that will present radio’s story to those assembled at this annual New York City event.
“We are thrilled to see radio playing such an important role at the media and advertising industry’s biggest assembly of forward thinking minds at Advertising Week,” said Farber. “We will be out in full force spreading the message that radio is thriving in the media marketplace.”
RAB supplied the following list of key radio events held at the event:
* Opening Concert – Monday, September 29, Terminal 5, 8:00 PM – New York Market Radio (NYMRAD) hosts a star studded concert featuring New York’s top DJ’s with performances by T.I. and The Script.
* Voices of the Original Social Media – Tuesday, September 30, The Microsoft Stage, 11:30 AM – A star studded panel of radio’s top talent including: iHeartMedia’s, Bobby Bones, Angie Martinez; Hot 97’s Ebro Darden, and NBC Sports Radio Network, Amani Toomer. These personalities will sit down with Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB) president and CEO, Erica Farber to discuss their social media tactics and how they keep connected with listeners and how advertisers can leverage radio’s unique relationship.
* State of the Industry Series – Wednesday, October 1, The Microsoft Stage, 12:30 PM – RAB president and CEO, Erica Farber join this leadership panel for an in-depth discussion, and look at the current and future state of media and advertising.
* Loss of Serendipity – Wednesday, October 1, NASDAQ Marketsite, 4:00 PM – Chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia, Bob Pittman will join MediaLink Chairman and CEO, Michael Kassan, and SVP Global Marketing, Google’s Lorraine Twohill as they explore the flip side of data-tailored content creation and distribution by considering the importance of serendipity.
* Evolution or Revolution Part II – Thursday, October 2, Times Center Stage, 1:00 PM – Entercom, president and CEO, David Field will sit down with other leading luminaries including: Jim Doyle, president, Enterprise Group, Panasonic; Meredith Kopit Levien, executive vice president, Advertising, The New York Times; Troy Ruhanen, CEO and president, TBWA; Andria Vidler, CEO, Centaur Media, and Shelly Palmer from Shelly Palmer Digital Living to discuss disruption, real-time reinvention, retaining and growing share, and balancing today with tomorrow.